пятница, 16 января 2015 г.

Piramids of Egypt

When I was in high school, I started strongly interested in the pyramids of Egypt. I read a lot of literature about it, watching different movies. As a result, I had a dream to go to Egypt. But it seemed unreal to me, because there was no money. But the years went by, my dream did not leave me alone. And a miracle happened! I have been in Egypt. But the pyramid, I never saw him. But still ahead! ;)))

I have visited Egypt for the second time. And to carry out another of his dream. I was diving. I've seen a lot of big and beautiful fish. And also went on a quad in the desert. So, dreams come true!








5 комментариев:

  1. Hello, dear Valya! I read and watched all your photos about your treap to Egypt. All of these photos are really amazing! You know,I want to say you, if you want something and go hard to the goal although it is a difficult for us and finally when you done it( about what you dream)- you understand that it is a victory over herself!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow, finally I saw your photos from Egypt)) You are so funny on some pictures :)
    And I can say that your blog is very positive and beautiful and you are right about dreams!

    ОтветитьУдалить