среда, 4 марта 2015 г.

Paper Wedding in the Carpathians


Our family has been two years from the date of the wedding. So I and my husband decided to celebrate it in the Carpathians. Especially because we have never been there, but the dream to go there. In June 2013, we went to a romantic trip to the Carpathian Mountains.

For three days we stayed in Bukovel in a cozy log house where the fireplace. On the first day we went for a walk in the Ukrainian costumes. Many residents thought we were actors. On the second day we went up on the lifts on the mountain, and then walked several kilometers to find the artificial lake. On the third day we went to a wonderful Manyavsky waterfall. The road to it was an amazing and unforgettable. So much emotion I have never experienced, because it was scary and fun. And I'm like extreme. When we reached him we were very happy. The waterfall was glorious and it's fascinating. My husband even swim in its cold waters. Every night we spent near the fireplace. There and fell asleep. It was very romantic!Bukovel after we moved to live in Kalush. Bukovel after we moved to live in Kalush. The first day I and my husband went to the waterfall Hooke and were still near a large waterfall. I could have a long time to sit on a rock and watch as the bubbling and flowing water. On the second day we Pohang in Manyavsky skit. Also saw a lot of interesting things.
I did not want to leave and I was sad. But we will come back to the Carpathians
.



3 комментария: